Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Greaves Electric Mobility Pvt. Ltd. (henceforth referred as “GEMPL” or “we” or “us” or “our”) having its registered office at 150/1B, Nanthavana Thottam Kannampalayam Road, Ranganathapuram, Coimbatore - 641402.
If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from or with this website. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website.
- You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
- You should maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete or not current or if GEMPL has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, incomplete, not current or not in accordance with this user agreement, we have the right to indefinitely refuse to provide you with access to our website.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by GEMPL for re-delivery shall be claimed from you and you shall bear such expenses.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. GEMPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. Further, GEMPL also reserves the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders or before making delivery in certain cases. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be false (partially or completely), GEMPL has the right in its sole discretion to debar you from using the services of GEMPL and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s), ordered by you, is to be made is correct and proper in all aspects.
- Before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item's description.
- If there is any delay in the delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, then you shall not hold GEMPL liable for such delay in the delivery of the product.
Changes to the Site Disclaimer
We reserve the right to change the site disclaimer from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the updated site disclaimer on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised site disclaimer, we request you to refrain from using the website.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our order online service or goods supplied using the same, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it being brought to our attention.
Any product you buy from our website is completely at your discretion and you accept that you place the order only after thoroughly inquiring about the product and being completely acquainted about the product, its features, characteristics, usage etc. GEMPL is not liable for any kind of damages or losses whatsoever suffered by the customers due to the use of the product. This is applicable for both domestic and international orders.
All products and the information displayed, constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon the dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time. In such a scenario, that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be an offer to us and we reserve the right to either accept or reject the balance offer.
No act or omission of GEMPL prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and confirm dispatch and therefore, acceptance of the order thereafter.
We have made every effort to display the colors and sizes of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the website.
GEMPL owns the copyright to all the contents of this website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified).
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without the written consent from us. You may print or download any pages for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
The website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We cannot be held responsible for such websites and cannot make any warranties about them. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites.
Copyright and Trademark
GEMPL reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website.
Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively content are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. You may download or copy the contents and other materials displayed on the website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the website or any related software. All software used on this website is the property of GEMPL or its suppliers and they are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
All rights including copyright, in this website, are owned by GEMPL. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part without the permission of GEMPL is prohibited.
This site disclaimer is governed by the laws of India and you and we agree to use the courts of Mumbai jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us. If any part of this site disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
GEMPL reserves the right at any time to modify the terms and conditions of this user agreement without any prior notification to you. Subsequent to any such modification of the user agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the user agreement through email at the address provided by you while registration on our website. You can access the latest version of the user agreement at any given time. In the event the modified user agreement is not acceptable to you, you may undertake to discontinue using our service. However, if you continue to use our service you shall be deemed to have agreed and accepted the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified user agreement.